Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lost soul

I guess that I have been doing some soul searching and well things have gotten crazy along my path. I have only done a few trips outside since the start of winter and haven't made to much more any more. I guess that I am back on the fence line thinking about things. I guess that I have been trying so hard to move forward and be more bolder with things. I have had to put things under wrap cause of fear  about some body finding out and turning it in to a BS fight on my life style. I have found that my life is a twisting and turning life fulled of fear and hidden truths  I haven't let try to let any more in to my little world since the breaking up of my GF. That has been a year or so ago to afraid to let any body see past my one shell. I feel like my circle is grown like a hang mans rope around my neck waitiing for some body to hang me up and out to dye and dry.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Users! Is it true that you are getting trouble related with lost reinforcement issues in your Blockchain? On the off chance that indeed, you don't need to stress at all as the experts are working nonstop to encourage you. You can get in touch with them by dialing 24*7 reachable Blockchain Customer Service Number and get every one of your inquiries settled by faultless arrangements and systems. You don't need to pay for this important administration. Our pros are extremely capable in finding the best answers for your concern.

Post a Comment