Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lost thoughts

I can say that I have been busy with work and plus many other things around my house too. I do take some time to enjoy a nice little dress up time to fell alive some times. I find that walking around in heels have chanced a little when I walking some thing with out a high heel. My hips move different than what would call normal. I cant say that I notice it till now that they swing as I walk when I take my normal steps. I also notice that my upper chest has started to grow but not cause of the heavy lifting I do  at work but with a little help from under support things have gotten a little more giggly. I guess that I didn't notice the minor little things cause I  they seem normal to me. Then I final got a good look that things I over looked some other people took notice. A friend I'd worked with for a couple of years notice that my chest has started to get bigger which is funny. I find that maybe I should take more notice to some things and watch how people see me as a person before I do too much changes. I can say that around my house things are normal life semi-female attire is the normal thing. I have also been including little outside step around my town to build up some comfort zones too where I can have a little more breathing space.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Practice makes perfect, nothing like a little confidence.

Caroline xxx

Laura said...

Thank you for those kind words. I keep trying and yeah it takes practice to build up my confidence but a little pride in who I am too.

Post a Comment