Friday, December 3, 2010

Fallen Path

I have been working alot of hours at my job trying to take care of the home and with holidays knocking on the door its no fun any more. I think that I should use this to vent to express my self but so far late at night I find my thoughts are random. I mean that I do have to hide that I wear female clothing from most on lookers around me and at work too. I have lately gotten to the point where I mix and match some clothing to bring my self around. There are days that I have gotten almost full dressed up but for make up. I choose one day to have my hair cut short and dont know why I did it. I find that my self is lost in the every change of life now. I find that the same old me just getting mixed in to some body new and a little odd . I guess that I am fearing the changes cause I don't want to really know that well my life has changed or that my being is growing. I do find that my little girl is taking a new liking to seeing me dressed up like a woman its kind of a bond that we share. I share this bond with a few family member but I am so badly wanting to come out and say hey I'm a cross-dresser and very much proud of it. I love wearing woman clothing and shoes cause they are so very off limits but also cause they let me express my own personal freedom. If any body gets a personal ideal for a photo of family ho ho cards to well let the news out to the family then please share it with me.

1 comments:

Blockchain Support Number said...

On the off chance that you don't realize how to deal with such mistakes, the most ideal approach to look for direction from the gifted experts who are accessible 24*7 to encourage clients. You need to dial Blockchain customer support 1800-665-6722 and connect with the experts for simple arrangements and imaginative techniques to settle the blunder in the most straightforward way. Continuously approach them at whatever point you go over any blunders.

Post a Comment